Girl Of My Dreams

I am shot, shot by cupid's love arrow. I fall deeply in love like a pitch-black abyss waiting for me to dive right in. My heart running as fast as the speed of light, never stopping. I glance at her miraculously but she doesn't seem to take notice, oh what a wise fool I am to think I'll have a chance with her.  

Her scented perfume, the aroma of lilac flowers, mesmerizing me. The way her hair glows like her highlight when she puts on her makeup. Her eyeliner so sharp that I drop to my knees falling for her. Her innocent blue eyes shining a path to her soul. Her succulent lips, so round and plump like a marshmallow. I want to hear her endless thoughts, escaping from her brain drifting in the wind and into my ear. The sound of her seductive voice and how it's like angels making a remedy for love. She is the Romeo to my beloved Juliet.  

Will you be mine? What do you know about love she asked? I don't know much about love, but I do know that I won't be your next mistake. I'll be the guy who isn't embarrassed to buy you tampons late at night when it's that time of the month again, I'll take you makeup shopping when your other guy friends are afraid that it'll shatter their masculinity, I'll text you "are you home yet?" To make sure that you got home safely, I'll be your personal photographer so there's only pictures of you and I, and we'll have late night conversations debating whether water is wet or not.  

When we kiss, I want to be able to taste the color of your pigment, the taste of milky white chocolate dancing on my taste buds. When we're married, I want it to age everlasting like a vampire. When you smile, the butterflies in my stomach spontaneously combust. When we hold each other's hand, I can already feel our sweaty palms crying tears of joy. When we hug, I get aroused and my heart pitter patters.  

Whenever you cry, your tears bleed bullets, signifying the amount of mistakes you wish you could take back. I drank your tears, risking my life hoping, that when I wake up we would be together. Nowadays, I see you in an abusive relationship with your new boyfriend who treats you like crap. I saw him, a deranged animal beating you senselessly like a slave obedient to his master. The scars on your body is an enigma for death, sinking his scythe into your skin tallying the amount of time you have until you're deceased.  

Your body in rigor mortis, death eating the color off of your white heart like snatching your innocence.  

Swoosh, there goes my shattered heart.