Flow

Flow 

The mental state of operation in which someone is entirely immersed and consumed 
The focus position in which a person is fully involved and enjoys the progression of the activity

Happiness stems from the upshot of preparation and brainchildren conceived in poetic verse 
Who knows what can be born from intrinsic precision? The Imperfection of a temporal experience 

Flow is your comfort zone, the mosaic that tiles itself, the book your reading and can't put down

Rewarding as newborn after 9 months of labor, center is found while worry is fading
It's done for you by you. A real love affair, an innate joy, a predisiption. Where feedback isn't needed but is immediately given. 

Flow is when the world is unknown but you stay cognizant, when your problems are lost but your reason for living is at it's beginning. 

By: Roland White

powerful.imani

This poem  left my mouth left open speechless .My favorite line you said was  Flow is when the world is unknown but you stay cognizant, when your problems are lost but your reason for living is at it's beginning. that was the best poem i was like this was amazing 

I want to read more of your poetry so keep on writing

check out my work when you get a chance 

roland.white.9

Thank you so much, I really appreciated it and sure.

powerful.imani

Thank you so very much and you are welcome