The "FLAWLESS" within me

A beautiful face is that all you see , desighner on her back , matched with the gucci shoes and using common phrases such as ...."I sip my tea ". Thats all you see of her, the negative inside but diamonds glistening blinding you of what true beauty is.... let me remind you of what it is .... it is of the mind ,whats on the inside. I walk around with my non brand shoes on , thrift store shirt on and old ripped jeans ,The popular kids laugh and make fun of me ,but i sit back and vent  through my poetry, because everyone fails to see the flawlesness with in me . I may not have the model face and size 2 body but  through determination and perseverance i can be any body . I could walk on the moon , I can be the next big star , i can even be astrophysicist , or create a new car , but all because you fail to look within in me see the , flawless mind ,im stuck beind a desk with all my dreams crushed on the inside.Look within and not the outside you will realize there are alot of true diamonds in the rough waiting to be recognized.

chelsear.

Hey im a new member comment below :)