An Empty Book

Fate, is the empty promise of an idealized society that has the bad habit of presenting itself of something it’s not. Because how can I be expected to accept the idea of fate when the injustice of society doesn’t affect just us. The idea that the fate of the rich, is to be rich and the fate of the poor is to pour their coffee. It’s presented as some balancing act of finances, or an economic kickstand to keep the stocks rising and the CEO’s sixth mercedes-benz clean. And that’s the beauty of shining up the moral equivalence of wooden nickel while the beauty hidden in the remaining 99% of society and humanity is hidden behind the paywall iron curtain of their bank accounts. And, I feel that the poor people understand. Understand that fate isn’t a promise of constancy, it’s more of a condemnation to be constantly pushed down. They see through the vocational illusion that hides the reality that fate is bound to be a lot like the ocean. A beauty to behold but if they take a step in, the rip tides pulls them under and they’re crushed under the weight of the water and their debt while the 1% cruise liners float overhead. How can a human sense of right and wrong be so rightly wrong in a justification of injustice and wrongs? So I call for a rejection of fate, I call for desperate struggle and fight against the greek primordials, until the fates feint like the feckless forebear of frightful failing foolish human ideals that it is. Because life isn’t a path to walked nor a goal to reach and strived for. Life is but an empty notebook where people rip out a page and a day at a time. Sometimes scribbling and scratching out the semi-coherent ramblings of a child or a drunk. And others, who meticulously draft out art and poetry that could bring the most snide cynical and sarcastic soul to tears. Yet whether the lined paper holds insipid idiocracy or intelligent inspiration, all of it gets balled up at the end of the day and tossed from the free throw line into the expansive landfill of human individuality.So if this be our fate, why should the journey be so bad for so many, as so many are hungry in the streets, yet so many don’t care? There’s so many who cry into their pillow so their parents won’t hear- So the world won’t hear them breaking. Why are so many hard workers who are broke and why are there so many people with broken bone that can’t afford a hospital bill? And Bill is paying taxes until his death, which sound about right because they are both certain in life. So I’m trying to breathe life into the obviously ignored fact there are so many broken systems that need to be dealt with in life, so why should our society be one of them? Why are we ok with a broken social contract that breaks its people, both mentally and physically, playing the communities as both civilian and civilian casualty in a deal that sacrifices the people for the prolific padding the profit line? So how can we be ok? With a system that is so fated to damn the populous. How can be ok? Except we aren’t, we aren’t ok.