Elucidate

Thu, 12/14/2017 - 11:38 -- Ceili

A soul left drowning in desolation gasping for air clawing at the thought of breathing panicked by the lack of oxygen in a field of complete nothingness all goes quiet. Not a thought left to be thought, just a still breeze wisping through the air. fresh clean crisp air.  A thought falls from the stillness it sways in the lifeless breeze, till it hits the earth. A soul left drowning in wretched misery choking on lies groping for infallibility, just the thought of veracious cognition in the mind of some other in an ocean of trivial things all is silent. Not a breath left to be breathed. Just a still breeze wisping through the nothingness. The scarcity of air. Raw clean crisp air. An aspiration drifts from the absolute oblivion. It staggers in the breeze till it caresses the mind of some other. So many shattered souls drowning in sorrows and self inflicted problems, reaching for light. For something better to numb the pain, temporary concoctions to feel something good. Trying to make a change yet not willing to stand up. To see the world from a different level, to get out of the water. It takes one cognitive action to pull yourself up out of the water onto the ground. Being willing to stand up and change. To realize that others are drowning In desolation, in wretched misery. That there's more than just your pain, there's more than just your sorrow. Till the world can sit in comfortable silence and feel light caressing its mind, and know that darkness isn't bad, it's what we make it. That Pain is ok, sadness is normal, letting it pull you down Into the depths of the ocean, is not. We live in a world of trivial things, finding what is important and holding on, is a gift.  A soul left drowning in desolation gasping for air, till it stands up and catches that thought, that aspiration before It hits the earth. Letting it caress its mind. A soul mending itself with cognition. A simple thought, to be alive is more than pain.