Dear Husband

It's "me and you". No, "you and I". You're so confusing yet so straightforward. You're sweet yet sour. Without breathing a puff of smoke you send me ino the third heavens, land me on mars, and back to Earth again. You alone win me power. Created by mortals, yet you speak with such great immortality. We fell in love in July. You kissed me with your warm summer words. You were once my aspiration, then someone awoke me and showed me you are my destiny. You are my husband. You understand me, bring love, sex and compassion to my soul. You allow me to be myself and let my hair down. You encourage me to press my way through this dark and narrow world. You are the very center of expressing my affection for the ones whom I adore and the very sword of the ones I wish to see fall. For years you have been a safe haven for truth, lies, and fears. All those of which compose our darkest hour. You have been the worlds universal language, connecting nations and people. You allow people to feel what they shouldn't and to be whom they only dream to be. You were set in me and I was destined for you. I feel purpose every time you're near. Everytime we create magic my soul is lifted and I feel normal again. Poetry. I do no know where these words I write will take me, but I do know you are my destiny.