Dear Depression

Dear Depression

Here you are again flooding my mind with your thoughts making me think your thoughts. Flooding my mind with your feelings, and making me feel as if I am smaller than you. You’ve come uninvited into my mind and it makes me feel like you just want to be in my life. You want to make me feel small for some apparent reason. You come unannounced and it annoyed me from the very beginning when I was 12 years old. You were lurking from my closet doors trying to get into my room. Most of the time you’d stay away, leaving me at my music and my drawing. But when Angel passed away, you showed up again because you like to see me in misery. You like to see me suffer in your presence and now I am fighting back!

You tell me these empty lies and i went on and believed in you because I thought you were the one who was never going to hurt me.

I wanted to join my friend but now I want to live and succeed and be the one who goes beyond the sunset.You mean nothing to me now because you are now defeated! Your old friendHailey