The Dark Truth of Rumpelstiltskin

Once upon a time, there was a small thriving village, whose inhabitants were joyful and forever prosperous for they knew how to make gold. On a starry midnight, a family of little people sat outside admiring the beautiful sight. The night sky was gleaming and somehow spoke to the little people with its beauty, but the stars became dim and the moon vibrant than ever almost as if furious. Terrifying cries and excruciating yells tore the night in half, the King Gdor of the neighboring kingdom, Ghorglem appeared in the night like an owl going for its prey. He had schemed the tumult of the little people, for he was filled with greed and wanted nothing but gold. But what King Gdor did not understand was that the gold was a talent within the little people and could not be overpowered. He was filled with rage and demanded the slaughter of every inhabitant without mercy. The father of the family stayed to fight with the other males, while the females and children tried to escape. The mother of the small child hid her son in a dead hole in a near tree stump. But when she ran to save her life she was captured by the King and slaughtered before her son's eyes. The last words that came out of her mouth were the name of her son, Rumpelstiltskin. Many years later, Rumpelstiltskin was in the forest singing his regular tunes, when suddenly he heard the weeping of a young woman. He could feel her fear and pain for it was the way his mother wept before she died. So with his magic he popped up in a room filled with straw, he was slightly confused but after the explanation, the young woman gave him he quickly helped her. So he did this for three days, and on the third day in return, he asked for her first born; for he knew King Gdor's plans on marrying the girl. Rumpelstiltskin waited patiently all these years in order to avenge the slaughter of his people. A year passes by and Rumpelstiltskin heard the joyous sound of a royal child crying, he knew it was time to take what was his. However, the queen wanted to take back their agreement and Rumpelstiltskin was frankly annoyed. He alas gave her three days to guess his name, just like his mother repeated his name thrice before she was killed. Two days pass and the vulnerable queen couldn't guess anywhere near his beloved name. That same night he rejoiced in the thought of being able to reciprocate all his hate and vengeance with one single child. He sang his new tune, "To-day I bake, to-morrow I brew, the next I'll have the young queen's child. Ha, glad am I that no one knew that Rumpelstiltskin is styled." By the third day,  the young queen guessed two incorrect names, and when he thought fate was soon to be complete. The young queen spoke his name, Rumpelstiltskin filled with such rage and pain split in two just the way the sky did when his parents died. Rumpelstiltskin to this day seeks revenge on the bloodline of King Gdor was the stars above.