Crafted Soulmate

What is the necessary emotions to construct an ideal love full of health and care?  How do you know to pick Mr. or Mrs. Right when the world can be entirely unfair? Even though, it would be easy to craft a soulmate like you crafted Mac and cheese faces, to please your mother, when you were only 4 years old.  Everlasting love is complex and bold.  A healthy connection should fit together like two differing puzzle pieces.  Puzzle pieces that match each other’s edges and are joined together by a secure bond of happiness. Communication shapes the path taken by two unlikely souls and IT IS A MUST. Communication doesn’t just heal but helps to establish concrete within the shared emotions. Love should be an art piece.. sculptured by the softest hands and with these hands, compromise and support must be practiced.  A crafted soulmate is suppose to build you up, whether you’re still rooting or you’re a flower with a full bloom. They should never make you feel like that unwanted wart you got right under your thumb...before the 8th grade dance.  Respect also serves as the strength to a healthy attachment. The respect growing should only consist of safe and helpful boundaries, not poisonous or harmful.. not something that will sew you to the ground when you’ve so many places to go.  In a way, love should also be like a rose.Elegant and beautiful, something your friends will envy but also cherish for you. The beauty of your connection should be unchangeable in unique ways , just like a rose is always graceful but there is many types of roses.  Your soulmate should be certain in you, believe that you’re the best but know that you’re only human and you’ll tend to make mistakes too. But the mistake made doesn’t frown their opinion of you but instead enhances it , shows them your beauty within all your flaws. This soulmate will give you butterflies, angry or happy, they’ll give you a flood of emotions in a good way. Yet they’ll make you safe even when there’s challenges to face or you’re 30 feet high and you’re terribly scared of heights.  You weren’t able to construct them like you would on a sims game but deep down, .. you know they were crafted for you.