Contemplating

Every 5 seconds 2,000 Kit Kats are eaten Every minute 250 children are born  Ever 5 minutes 80,000 text messages are sent Every 10 minutes 90,000 tinder matches are made Every 15 minutes someone dies from suicide  This is a example of someone reaching the end and how it affects a person's life  Hello I can’t do this anymore  What’s the matter are you okay? I just wanted to say thank you  Thank you for what? Thank you for being there when nobody else was, for putting up with me when I was crying, for always being there Are you okay Thank you for being such a good friend Something is up, tell me? Thank you for doing so much, thank you for making me happy. You mean so much to me. Why are you saying this? Thank you for being my only friend Are you okay? Thank you for being there, but I’m sorry  Sorry why should you be sorry? I’m sorry but this is to much for me What’s to much, are friendship? No, sorry I won’t see you in school tomorrow  Why  This is it, this is goodbye Goodbye what are you talking about I have a rope. I can’t keep on going on. Don’t do anything  Sorry but I can’t keep fighting all the emotions. I had enough of everything. It’s to much. So this is goodbye and thank you so much Stop, don’t do anything  I’m sorry  Don’t do anything, I’m calling your parents, I will be there in a minute! Don’t it no use Stop I’m on my way  This is it  Don’t you dare  I'm so sorry Stop don't  It’s to much all of these things going on I can’t handle anything anymore. Stop No!  I guess this is goodbye. No!  (makes phone noise hanging up) Hello your son just called me saying he has a rope. I think he is going to kill himself. I’m on my way now.Pick up, pick up! Don’t you dare do this. I’m so sorry. There is a child holding a gun to there head completing weather or no to pull the trigger.  There is a child out there with a rope tied around their neck thinking the should jump There is a child out there with a bottle of pills at hand thinking if there should do it. There is a child out there on the phone talking to someone thinking they should end it all Suicide is serious. Suicide is not a joke.  People say they want to kill themselves jokingly. But what they don’t realize  People actually do. Suicide is the act of taking one's life. Weather it’s by pills, rope, knife, gun, razor blade. The only thing that is the most dangerous weapon is the person itself.  They will explode like that. They will try to fight it. But some people can’t. You hear news stories about this thing all the time. But what about the aftermath.  Who will be the first one to find the body Who will tell the family  Who will be at the funeral  Who will be the one praying weather or not they live What would the reactions be from the students What will the dog do when he doesn’t hear your voice anymore What would the sob story be from the bully. What would people think about you. But the real question... Why? Why did you do it? Why did you end it all? Why couldn’t you just asked for help? Why did you have to keep it a secret? Why? People need you  Like a person needs oxygen  People need you  Like a baby needs their Mom People need you  Like a piano needs a player People need you  Like a flower needs water People need you I needed you! I lost my sister to suicide  I lost my cousin to suicide  I almost lost myself to suicide Because I needed you  Because I loved you. But you weren’t there because  You took the gun You took the pills  I almost took my life Because of you.  5 days after I was found on the floor with a bottle of pills open Two weeks after I was rushed to the hospital with cuts on my arm If you are ever thinking of doing it Ask for help Someone out there loves you  Someone out there misses you I miss you  That call could have been better  If I just knew  It wasn’t a goodbye