Comfort

It's okay little girl it'll be alright,One day those bullies won't make you cry.It's okay little girl it'll be alright,One day those rumors won't fly in the sky.It's okay little girl it'll be alright,Your mom'll always be there to hold you tight.It's okay little girl it'll be alright,One day you'll have teachers that actually care...It's okay little girl it'll be alright,One day you'll be able to put down that knife.It's okay littke girl it'll be alright,One day you won't have scars you have to hide.It's okay little girl it'll be alright,One day a girl will make you smile..and laugh and shine like you haven't in a while.It's okay little girl it'll be alright, What happened to the thoughts? They've just disappeared.It's okay little girl it'll be alright,She's here and she'll always be your light.Hey look little girl everything's alright...now that, this girl is in your life.