Combination of Things

I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS...
Trapped, confused and scared in a predicament she didn't ask to be in,
Emotions like anger and sadness, used as sticks to a fire being stoked because he thinks no one is around to see them.
What started out as childhood pastimes, turned into deep seeded memories, no matter what was done she never got adoration from her mother, and at 18 he found out that the drunk, and abusive man known as his father really wasn't.

That didn't stop them, in school they had passions, she joined students singing with soul, and he tackled opponents hoping to make it to the super bowl.
One night it got hectic, against authority figures things went for the worst, she ran crying to her room, he stormed out his house head first.

Thought to calm down, for a moment or two, but the devil caught wind of their downfalls, whispered in their ears and from this they started to conclude,
"I've had enough tears, and trying to confide in my peers, no one understands me and to end it all, this is how I'll erase my fears."

She stared at the ground from her four story window, and he didnt want to turn around, as his feet were near the edge of a cliff and I looked from a distance, i felt like a broken toy. I saw the SADNESS IN HER EYES, while he wondered WHO WILL CRY FOR THE LITTLE BOY.

On bended knees I prayed to thee, "Lord please don't let these people, be taken away by the hand of their own, for they do not see, all of the good things they will soon be. Remind them of their loved ones, who would shed tears if they left, and if the two listen to the devil, that is no doubt identify theft. Her mother wants her to grow into a beautiful swan, and his father wants him to be a humble man, find a woman and treat her with respect and not just show her his brauns.

I know you heard their cries, and i ask you wipe the tears from their eyes, back when she got bullied for her cartoonish facial features, sat in her desk and wrote a poem called MY PEACEFUL PLEA, and as he sat in the locker room saying "this is my last play but i want someone to pray for me."

True, I don't know their names but I've met them before. Whether it was my friend feeling locked up, or TO SAVE A LIFE, on tv in the morning at four.

Point is, you have so much to offer, you're a light and are needed. I know you feel as though no one will aid you when you start to dim but you're wrong. God is always there, and he won't let you go. He loves you for you. I know we haven't talked in a while, and it may seem like tensions are high and options are few, please stick around, the world needs more kind hearted people like you.