Can We?

23806

Remember when we would get up when the sun was at its peak & take the day by its hands . Back when nap time was the devil & recess seemed like gods gift to life. Back wen scraped knees went unnoticed and grandmas house was the epitome of love . When summer days cruised by in a speed made for you . Back when guns only came in forms filled with water & fights happened at 12 and was forgotten by 1 . Let's go back to cursing in the play ground and telling on your brother for calling you stupid. Can we go back to homemade tents and girls only club houses . Can we go back to hanging out at the arcade 'till 6 cause you thought you were grown . Let's go back to block parties & the Harlem day parade . Can we get back too hula-hoops & manhunt . Let's get back to That lost beat to some song that shook your house but the words couldn't quite find your window . Can we go back to long nights filled with laughter . Can we go back to when time wasn't a part of your worries . Let's just go back to a place when everything was good even when they were bad . Can we just go back.