The Butterfly Effect

Thu, 01/05/2017 - 21:35 -- Jamayka

If a butterfly flaps it's wings in Texas 

How long before a windstorm winds its way north to sweep away this sun shower of a love affair, I mean Nothing lasts forever. Especially not around me I am clumsy. I easily lose my footingI am constantly tripping over words Choking on my tongue  And who knows,I might just slip and fall in love with you And you might just slip and fall into the abyss in my heart, thinking yourself a hero who might be able to save meThinking yourself a builder who might be able to fix me To change me rearrange me make my bear paws fit into the spaces between your fingers.Make 'I love you's fit into the spaces between lips.In the silence.Just know yourself a fool who will get burned trying to tame my flamesI am a wild fire and with a hard time distinguishing between brush and love Between weeds and what I needIf a butterfly flaps it's wings in Texas,I hope it'll bring a north wind strong enough to steer you clear from my path I am clumsy.Do not give me your heart to hold.I'm far too good at breaking beautiful things