Be you

Be you Glerisbeth Cornier Medina  Lives is hard but you know you special person, you are unique nobody can be like youa lot of people wish to have you in their lifedon’t hurt yourself, you beautiful, strong,the best, special, unique, powerful,unforgettable, you are everything.You have things that other people don’t have, love yourself don’t hurt yourself. Like i just did because of other people Judgement and other people that i love.You have to go through those stuff to learn that nobody have to lead you.  I will tell you my story, i am 15 and i’m a Puertorican girl.I love to dance, be nice, have friends, be honest, humble,Smart,unique, i’m just being me. When i was 8 years oldpeople treat me bad because i was so nice to them andthey were taking advantage of that. I wouldn’t do nothing violence to them but i got tired of them treating me like trash.I was not a trash but i listen to what they were saying to me so i start cutting myself everyday i was leaving one mark on my bodyafterschool.   Years pass and things were getting worse because i startbeing mean to everybody and didn’t care if i hurtTheir feelings or not. Than i move to New York and i remind myself to be good. I started again from the beginning, everything was good but than people started bullying me because of my english.I was feeling so alone and hurtful so i started again cutting myself. Than years pass i was speaking more english everybody was being my friend and everything was good so far. I was not being nice to them because of what they did to me,my teacher were proud of me and my grades they were good.But i will never forget of who were the people who bully me. I came to MIHS and everything was fun, good, chilly, becauseeverybody speak spanish. Than i got in love ect, he broke my heartI start hurting myself again but worse years pass my heart  was still hurt but i got over it and good now. My grade are good, english good,everything is good and i learn a lot i especially thanks to allthe people who support me and give me advice. My life is better now i don’t need nobody to tell who i amI don’t cut myself anymore. I already have love and is the best love, my family, friends, teachers, people who know me. IM A IMMIGRANT GIRL WHO I WILL ALWAYS BE YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND NEVER CHANGE!!!!! DON’T CHANGE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU HAVE YOU SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!