Bang Bang

I was born and you were four  you looked to me as an enemy Never saw the blood we shared since we came from two of the same

Bang Bang one a tiny redheaded, Bang Bang the other a tall proud black man.
Bang Bang we looked liked twins that awful sound Bang Bang who knew that hate and bitters taste we would on day share will lead you to shoot me down

The two of us grew close but not enough you jealousy never let us bond properly. You like to laugh at my pain T'was your happy gain.

Seasons changed and you grew colder always claiming crawling another. Only grief ever brought us closer but soon as the day was done and I still cried you'd leave me undone

Bang Bang your barbs like bullets hit me hard
Bang Bang your lies tared us further apart
That awful sound Bang Bang my sister shot me down

When you were six and I was two we played around like little fools now the only bound of us is our blood but you deny me the littlest love

Bang Bang like a shot to the heart
Bang Bang I die in pain
Bang Bang you smile with glee as that awful sound Bang Bang is heard all around

When you were eight and I was four we play little tricks and sang to the Lord yet now you deny me my only loves and do so with such bitter righteousness.

Bang Bang our blood pools around the floor
Bang Bang whatever bond us together ley broken near me
Bang Bang you smile with glee as I die. That awful sound was heard by all Bang Bang my very own blood shot me down

Bang Bang not even cold you dig around looking for my gold scattered all around this damned floor.
Bang Bang, That awful sound Bang Bang my heart breaks like simple sticks Bang bang my very own mirror shot me down

You were 20 and I 16 you were a glow with your little prince and I gave comfort and helped you whenever I could.

Seasons changed and you grew colder always claiming another. Only grief brought us closer but soon as the day was done and I still cried you left me undone

Bang Bang I cried for you
Bang Bang I loved you too
Bang Bang I tried so hard
Bang Bang my very own blood shot me down.

Now your gone and still I cry I pray for peace and beg you to reach for the many branches I send your way. Yet, with a smirk you deny me glimpse of the sweet 8 year old prince.

Bang Bang she shot me down
Bang bang I die on the ground
Bang bang that awful sound replays in the air dead I lie and with your gold you walk away Bang Bang my blood has shot me down