The Banana

75181

mm this is sweet, amazing to eat and a total treat! I wonder what it could be? its yellow but its not my pee. Its long and hard this is tricky, but its got a peel wippi! can it be an eel? no.. definetaly not steel.. its too soft to be a block and too hard to be classified as a rock. But let me taste it. lick the tip and fondle it.. woah I feel wasted.. my vision is blurry .. its all a hurry.. my body is a rush.. ugh my brain feels like exploding fruit gushers gush! its all weezy.. im feeling a lil weezy.. told that to my mom she said what are you Lil wayne now sweety? no mom I hate that guy.. woah my vision blurred again when did you turn to apple pie? um sweety? are you okay? no mom.. you seriously are gay.. EXCUSE ME? yeah.. your excused something went wrong and I seen through your rooze. Your disguise sucks may I be excused... WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING? mom.. calm down I need a snooze.. Im going to take some of your banana split okay? maybe if you let me have more youll seem less gay. whats this... mom is this acid? WHERE DID YOU OH NO! jesus mom its LSD.. I get it now its called banana damn I am a geek! HONEY PUT THAT DOWN! no way you freak! Im addicted now call me the eminem freak.

SURGEON ARMINS WARNING: LSD MAY CAUSE YOU TO BECOME AN EMINEM AND PERHAPS YELL AT YOUR MOM. PLEASE USE RESPONSIBLY.