Are you hungry?

Wed, 09/20/2017 - 16:54 -- Aly545

77099

Are you hungry? 

Oh, you are?Here let me make you something to eat. Because I love you.  Don't forget to take your jacket it's cold outside! Because I love you.  Oh there's dishes in the sink and you got home late, I'll do them. Because I love you  He smiles and hugs me. He pays when we go out. He buys me things I don't always need but things I want! Because HE loves me.  I love you. I don't have to always say it but I do. I love you, I love you, I love you. Because I love you I make sure you're okay, and you make sure I have everything I need.  Because I love you, we speak daily and easily.  Because I love you, we fight. We fight because I worry, and sometimes im embarrassed to say to say I worry.  Wonder, I wonder when our fights turn to laughter will we remember them in another few years.  Because I love you, is not only words that are spoken but it's actions; and with movement and vocals our relationship will flourish.