America Stands

So I try to find my place in the world and where I stand, look at th possibilities of who I am.

So where do I stand?

On the street where prostitues and bums wait on the next dollar for their fix, look at the children who might have to go through this,

Let's make a change, make that change that will help me and you in this economic recession that Bush put us through,

So where do I stand?

In the corporate offices where the so-called senators, governors, presidents help us out but just taking our money for their own use, not giving it out to the ones in  need Katrina victims, Haiti, America, you and me.

Let's make a change, make that change that will help the poor put clothes on their backs, having a sense of hope bringing America's pride back,

So where do I stand?

On the 9-5 job struggling to make that income, on welfare trying to feed those kids, trying to get throught  the next day.

Let's make a change, make that change that will help health care and America's troops, a change that will help America and all over the world to.

To the teachers losing their jobs, citizens getting robbed, Americans dying everyday look at the crime rate, losing kids to violence lets stop this nonsense.

So where do I stand?

Where does America stand, the economy stand?

I see where I stand in the highest rank of all, getting work done graduating when the time comes. I'll make a change, make that change to help America change.

So where do you stand?

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.