America the Blind

Oh hey! Can you say that you see, the state of our country?

With it's immigration ban and poverty? Where we break the poor and give to the rich, where your "opportunity" walks out the door because of the skin your in?

Where our unemployed makes more than a working man. Now tell me, does that say, "yes we can"? Where Uncle Sam wants YOU! to close your mind and open your mouth to pour down that drink.

Sam wants you to close your eyes, and ride that wave of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine, it's blasphemy! Flooding our corners where the dealers and kids meet. Supplying guns to our streets. Loose cannons, you better run!

But there's no where to hide, but oh! You can, behind that mask. You work, and break your back. Your uniform and badge, that trigger happy man, where his life was threatened by a kid with a plastic bag, his hood up and his skin black. Shot in the back. The lack of resistance, can you hold your fire first? Its crazy, this thirst.

Kill the minorities, say the cops, when will this stop? You might see white on white crime, but does it make the media? What does this mean to yah? Promoting racism?

Enough. It's enough. It's time to be, just be. America the great? Yeah right. That's not up for debate, all we see in the land of the "free", is hate.

-Keynah